Fighting Hunger & Homelessness!
We are happy you are joining us in our mission of pushing to Make A Difference in lives of others, and our goal of Giving Back. By join the Push Club newsletter you will receive updates and our best discounts. Enter your email to join the Push Club now!
What We Do! And Why We do it?
Did you know that 1 in 4 children face hunger this year due to the COVID19? That's higher levels of child hunger than we've seen in a generation. These extraordinary times call for us all to do what we can for the kids. Can they count on you when they need it the most? No one can thrive on an empty stomach.
Pushone prides it’s self on having a strong social conscious. As a charitable business, we are working hard to end Hunger & Homelessness in America. When you make a purchase, you are helping to fund 20 or more meals to low-income families and kids in need (Feeding America).
Pushone also encourages and sponsors employees to participate in local charitable causes in their communities. We believe that helping individuals, their families, and communities makes us all stronger!
For The Month Of March:
The charity of the Month is - the March of Dimes Foundation, an American charitable organization dedicated to preventing childhood diseases, birth defects, and premature births and to reducing infant mortality.
Previous Charities Of The Month We Have Supported:
Children's Defense Fund
National Alliance To End Homelessness
American Diabetes Association
Susan G. Komen Foundation
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
America's Kids need us. The Coronavirus is closing schools across the country and Million of low-income children are losing the healthy meals they depend on. To help Pushone has a plan - Pushone will be making a special donation to the charity NO KID HUNGRY. With your help we will be able to help more kids like KYJA. So use the link below to help Make A Difference in the lives of others less fortunate.
The Pushone - Giving bracelet - 20 Meals are provided with each bracelet purchased!
Our mission at Pushone is to Give Back and to provide customers with High-Quality products across tech, fitness, fashion, and wellness at affordable price.👉 SHOP NOW 👈
Hunger In America Is Changing
Did you know that 1 in 6 people in America face hunger and don't know where their next meal is coming from.
Millions of people struggle to get by because of underemployment, stagnant wages and rising costs of living. In fact, more than 40 million people still turn to the Feeding America network each year for extra support.
Even in America children and families are facing hunger and food insecurity every day.
- According to the USDA's 2019 Household Food Insecurity in the United States report, more than 37 million people in the United States struggle with hunger.
- In 2018, 14.3 million American households were food insecure with limited or uncertain access to enough food.
- Households with children are more likely to experience food insecurity. Currently, more than 11 million children live in food-insecure households.
- Every community in the country is home to families who struggle with food insecurity including rural and suburban communities.
- Many households that experience food insecurity do not qualify for federal nutrition programs and need to rely on their local food banks and other hunger relief organizations for support.
Over 6,500 meals to families and kids in need.
Through out the year Pushone also donates clothing to local churches that provide clothes to the homeless.